Welcome!

Hello and Welcome to my blog Lulu's Story. I was born Sandra Lee Sprouse on December 29,1953 to Howard and Virginia Sprouse. I'm the youngest of 7 children. My family was and still is big on nicknames hence Lulu. My Mom thought I looked like Little Lulu in the comics strip when I was brought to her. lol I don't know that I was ever called by birth name until 1st grade. I do remember my teacher Miss Robinson insisted I write Sandra on my paper, but as you'll read along the way I was a determined little girl and I wrote Lulu! In this blog I hope you laugh, and be inspired, but please don't cry. My story is what has made me the woman I am today.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Daddy's Birthday

Happy Birthday Daddy!!! This picture is how I remember you....it's just missing your hat! But, I see in this picture a tall, lean, quiet and a very kind man! Of course I remember your hair because mine was just like it! Tell me Daddy did you ever get tired of those waves? hehehe Daddy, wow I really miss saying Daddy and I love and miss you with all of my heart! Everyone here has a special memory of you, wouldn't it great to hear them? Barbara and Shirlie are fine, they send their love too! Daddy, I'm ok too remember I'm your tough and stubborn Lulu! (: Your day must be BEAUTIFUL with Bea, Mom, Hazel, Mabel, Junior, Nancy and all of the family that has joined you over the years. Happy Birthday Daddy, I love you!

1 comment: