Welcome!

Hello and Welcome to my blog Lulu's Story. I was born Sandra Lee Sprouse on December 29,1953 to Howard and Virginia Sprouse. I'm the youngest of 7 children. My family was and still is big on nicknames hence Lulu. My Mom thought I looked like Little Lulu in the comics strip when I was brought to her. lol I don't know that I was ever called by birth name until 1st grade. I do remember my teacher Miss Robinson insisted I write Sandra on my paper, but as you'll read along the way I was a determined little girl and I wrote Lulu! In this blog I hope you laugh, and be inspired, but please don't cry. My story is what has made me the woman I am today.
Enjoy!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nascar At Indy!

Hello Race Fan!

This week we're at the Indy Motor Speedway. The place where the winner not only has a good pay day, but gets to KISS THE BRICKS!!! Hopefully, at the end of the day my favorite driver Jimmie Johnson will take his 4th win. Good Luck JJ!

1 comment: